Freestyle Edge RGB US Gaming Keyboard
including tax, plus shipping
Delivery Time 2 - 3 Business days
Split keyboard - especially designed for gamers
The Freestyle Edge keyboards are currently not in stock, but will be available again in mid-March!
The Freestyle Edge RGB is the first split mechanical keyboard designed for gamers. It was engineered with input from serious gamers to meet the strictest standards for quality and design. An adjustable 20” braided cable links the two key modules for unparalleled freedom to customize your rig.
Move the right module out of your way for one-handed FPS play or split them apart to place your stream mic or HOTAS in between for incredible convenience. For the best typing comfort, split the two modules, place them at shoulder-width and angle them slightly, according to your hands. With a neutral wrist angle, they will be relaxed and at ease. There is no wrong way to set up the keyboard! You can just dial in your favorite configuration and enjoy the ultimate desktop freedom.
The Freedom Edge RGB features detachable palm supports with cushioned palm pads. They provide support with soft thick foam during extended sessions, while the quick-glide surface makes sure you're not slowed down, and the sweat-resistant surface ensures maximum durability.
- Adjustable Split: Separate the modules to shoulder-width to keep wrists straight - no matter the body type.
- Tenting: accessories enable tenting to reduce forearm pronation caused by flat keyboards - available now!
- Low Profile: Zero-degree slope and optional palm supports with cushioned palm pads eliminate wrist extension.
- Compact Design: Tenkeyless layout with embedded keypad results in a smaller footprint for closer mouse placement.
- 20″ Split (Hidden storage compartment stores excess cable)
- 16.8M Color Per-Key RGB Backlighting
- 10 fully customizable Lighting Effects: Freestyle, Monochrome, RGB Wave, RGB Spectrum, Pulse, Loop, Rebound, Rain, Breathe, and Starlight
- Genuine Cherry MX RGB Mechanical Switches - red or brown
- Fully-Programmable with the SmartSet Programming Engine (No software or drivers, Windows & Mac)
- Detachable Palm Supports with premium cushioned Palm Pad.
- NKRO Mode
- Game Mode
- 9 Programmable Game Keys
- USB Wired (Single Port, 6" Braided Cable)
- 1MS Response Time
- 100% Anti-Ghosting
- 4MB Onboard Memory
- Operating systems: Plug-and-Play on Windows, Mac, Linux, & Chrome
- SKU: KB975-red or KB975-brn
9 Customizable Profiles (Layouts & Lighting)
- Enhanced layout with Escape position over tilde and an extra programmable double-wide Game Key
- More powerful macros- up to 100 per layout and custom or random delays
- Tap-and-hold key actions so each key can support a quick tap action and a separate press-and-hold action
- Multimodifier tokens for the “Hyper” and “Meh” keys
- Colemak layout support
- Momentary Fn key (Toggle option)
- 9 Game Keys
- Multimedia Controls
15.5" x 10.25" x 1.25" / 39.37 x 26.04 x 3.16 cm
Weight: 1.36 kg
With the SmartSet Programming Engine, you can remap keys, record macros on-the-fly, adjust settings, toggle between the 9 Profiles, enable NKRO and Game Mode, and so on. The App doesn’t require any special drivers or software and all settings are saved directly to the keyboard.
Download and install the all-new RGB SmartSet App (Windows and Mac) for advanced programming of layouts and customization of lighting effects.