The pedal only works in combination with the Advantage keyboard. For a pedal, that is being connected to the computer, please see our Savant Elite2 pedals.
This ergonomic triple pedal is the perfect device to combine with the Advantage contoured keyboard. It acts as an extension of it: you can connect the devices with the short telephone-style connector on the bottom side of the keyboard, and customize each of the pedals as if they were extra keys on the keyboard. Programming the pedals is just as easy with the onboard programming commands or the SmartSet App for Windows.
The Advantage Pedal is an excellent ergonomic tool to eliminate unnecessary hand and arm strain by reducing mouse clicks and awkward key combinations. The pedals are also highly useful for hands-free computer applications in various areas like transcription or medical photography.
Only compatible with Advantage Keyboards (Any Kinesis contoured keyboard built since 2002: Essential, Classic, Professional, Advantage, Advantage2)
3 Ergonomic Foot Pedals
- Front-hinged, rounded design for easy activation
- Adjustable positioning of outer pedals
- Adjustable activation force
- Made from high-strength glass-reinforced ABS plastic
Heavy Steel Base and low profile design keep pedals from sliding
Cable: 9 feet 11 inches, Connector: RJ-11
If you are looking for a stand-alone USB foot pedal to connect directly to your PC, please see our Savant Elite2 pedal families.
- SKU: FS007TAF
You can use them in various ways:
- Access the embedded keypad layer in lieu of using the keypad key
- Apply press-and-hold modifiers (e.g., Shift, Ctrl, Alt)
- Have heavily used keys like Space, Tab, Enter at your feet
- Make harder to reach keys like Escape or the F-keys accessible
- Use single or double mouse-clicks
- Assign your most heavily-used macros
Dimensions: 10.75" x 7" x 1.25" / 27,3 x 17,8 x 3,17 cm
Weight: 2.50 lbs / 1.13 kg