incl. VAT, plus shipping
Delivery Time 2 - 3 Business days
Reward your hands. Personalize the keys.
Please order your Kinesis product on www.bueroleben.de/kinesis
Kinesis has equipped the Advantage2 keyboard with low-force Cherry MX Brown tactile mechanical key switches for maximum comfort. The signature home row keys come in Kinesis Blue.
Additionally, with the all-new SmartSetTM Programming Engine, the keyboard offers a powerful, driverless programming tool to customize the keyboard to your needs. Boost your productivity!
The patented keyboard design of the Advantage2 includes concave key wells that place your hands and fingers in natural, relaxed position. As opposed to flat keyboards that force your fingers to extend. The fixed split design and 20 degree tenting reduces both ulnar deviation and forearm pronation. We call it Body Centered Working.
Please choose the key layout you need!
As the market leader in computer ergonomics, Kinesis has been designing and building premium-grade ergonomic keyboards for more than 25 years.
- Concave Key Wells: Hands and fingers are placed in a natural, relaxed position to shorten key-reach and reduce over-extension.
- Sculpted Home Row: Find the home row without taking your eyes off the screen with sculpted home row keycaps.
- Thumb Keys: Use stronger thumbs rather than weaker pinkies to access heavily used keys like Space, Backspace, and Enter.
- Vertical Keys: Orthogonal key arrangement mirrors the natural motion of your fingers to increase speed and comfort.
- Fixed Split: Hands are positioned at shoulder-width to keep wrists straight and reduce ulnar deviation.
- 20 Degree Tenting: Tenting elevates the thumb side of the hand to reduce forearm pronation caused by flat keyboards.
- Compact Design: Tenkeyless layout with embedded keypad results in a smaller footprint for closer mouse placement.
- Palm Supports: Integrated palm supports and cushioned palm pads promote neutral wrist position reducing harmful wrist extension.
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS 8.6 and higher
- Layout: contoured tenkeyless layout with embedded 10-key and thumb clusters, US or DE Layout
- includes 4 Mac/PC replacement keycaps
- Plug & Play , USB connector
- Key Switches: Low-Force Cherry Mechanical MX Brown
- Fully onboard programmable: One-touch remaps (unlimited). On-the-fly macros. 4MB onboard memory.
- Package contents: Keyboard, Quick Start Guide, Self-Adhesive Palm Pads, 4 Additional Keycaps (Mac and PC Mode), Keycap Puller
- SKU: KB600 or KB600-DE
41,2 x 20,3 x 7,3 cm
16.5” x 8” x 2.9”
Distance between F and J Keys: 9 inches
These Accessories are not included and can be ordered separately.