The Freestyle2 Keypad perfectly matches the low-profile design of the Freestyle2 keyboard. It's equipped with the same low-force, quiet and tactile membrane key switches, which makes handling the keypad with the keyboard a breeze! The Freestyle2 keypad allows you to flexibly position the keypad right or left of the keyboard, and works just fine for narrow and/or tenkeyless keyboards like the Kinesis Freestyle2, or together with a laptop.
With the 2-port USB hub, you can easily connect other input devices like a mouse without having to access USB ports on your computer.
The keypad is great for people who need the number pad a lot, like in accounts. You may put the keypad where it is most convenient for your hand to operate it. Position it in front of your body, even sideways, so your hand can type the numbers in a really relaxed and natural posture. Thats Body Centred Working!
- Integrated 2-port, 2.0 USB hub.
- low-force, tactile membrane key switches (same as the Freestyle2 keyboard)
- low profile design
- Embedded hot keys “Cut”, “Copy” & “Paste” for efficient editing.
- Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 7-10, Mac OS X*, Linux*, Android*
- Key Switch
- Switch type: Rubber dome, membrane
- Peak force: 44 grams
- Activation force: 35 gram
- Travel distance: 3.9 mm
- USB Cable length: 6 feet
- SKU: AC800HPB-us
*Hot keys on the Freestyle2 keypad are designed for Windows and may not be supported on other operating systems or when using terminal emulation or remote access. Mac users will need to change the Control key action to Command in System Preferences>Keyboard>Modifier Keys.
- Width: 8,9 cm / 3.5"
- Depth (front-to-back): 18,1 cm / 7.125"
- Height: 2,2cm / 0.875"
- Weight: 220g / 0.50 lbs