Imagine working with a keyboard that adjusts to your needs.
DESIGNED FOR YOUR HANDS
How many hours a day do you spend typing? And have you ever tried working with a keyboard that's actually comfortable to work with?
UP YOUR GAME!
Your Joystick fits your hand - why shouldn't your keyboard, too?
What's An Ergonomic Keyboard?
It's a keyboard you can operate in a relaxed and natural position. This is not possible when typing on a standard keyboard, as the wrists are bent outward and neither arms nor hands can relax. Working like this for hours can result in fatigue and repetitive strain injuries.
Kinesis offers different keyboards that are designed to place your hands, wrists and arms in a neutral position.
Discover Advantage 2 and Freestyle 2 keyboards!
Explore our Keyboards!
Two Solutions for Better Working: Advantage and Freestyle
Advantage2 Keyboard Features
- Fixed Split design positions hands at shoulder-width to keep wrists straight and reduce ulnar deviation
- Integrated tenting elevates the thumb sides of the hands at a fixed lateral slope to reduce forearm pronation
- The palm supports position your wrists in a neutral position – at the same elevation as your forearm and hand.
- The numeric keypad is integrated in the right key well, to reduce the overall width of the keyboard. Thus, you can place your mouse directly in front of the shoulder for maximum comfort.
- Concave Key Wells place hands and fingers in a natural, relaxed position to shorten key-reach and reduce finger extension.
Freestyle 2 Keyboard Features
- Both key modules can be separated, placing your hands and wrists in a natural and relaxed position.
- Three different optional modular tenting accessories can elevate the thumb side of the hand, reducing forearm pronation caused by flat keyboards.
- The zero-degree slope from front to back keeps your wrist at the same elevation as forearm and hand, eliminating bending of the wrists.
- The numeric keypad is embedded in the right key module reducing overall width, allowing closer placement of the mouse.
- Low Force membrane key switches offer tactile feedback and 25% lower activation than most other standard membrane keyboards.